"CRENOV8," "we," "our," and "us" refers to CRENOV8 DMCC, a Dubai-based management consultancy firm, and/or to any one or more of the subsidiaries of CRENOV8 DMCC. TRAVELS ON CLICK is a legal subsidiary of CRENOV8 DMCC. TRAVELS ON CLICK is devoted to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information shared with it. As part of this fundamental responsibility, TRAVELS ON CLICK is committed to protecting its client’s information and lawfully use their personal information (sometimes referred to as “personal data”, "personally identifiable information" or "PII") that has been collected online. We generally collect only the personal information that is provided voluntarily by our clients. Also, the information provided by online visitors is used to offer information and/or services to those individuals or to offer employment opportunities. Please review our privacy statement to learn more about how we collect, share, use and protect the personal information that we collect.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- TRAVELS ON CLICK obtains personal information about visitors if they choose to provide it — for instance, to register for certain services/events. In some cases, you may have previously provided your personal information to TRAVELS ON CLICK (if, for example, you are a past member of staff). If you register/login to a TRAVELS ON CLICK website using a third party single sign-in option that validates your identity and connects your social media login information (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Twitter) with us, we will collect any information or content needed for the registration/log-in that you have allowed the social media provider to share with us. Other information we collect may depend on the privacy settings you have set with your social media provider, so please review the privacy statement or policy of the applicable service. TRAVELS ON CLICK does not use your personal information for other purposes, unless we obtain your permission, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law or professional standards.
LEGAL GROUNDS OF USING INFORMATION
TRAVELS ON CLICK processes your personal information ONLY for one of the following processing conditions
- Performance of a contract: Processing of your personal information in order to perform our obligations under a contract;
- Legal obligation: Processing your personal information in order to comply with a legal obligation, such as providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency etc.;
- Legitimate interests: Processing information about you where it is in our sincere interest in running a lawful business to do so in order to further that business, without outweighing your interests;
- Your consent: We sometimes ask you for explicit permission to process some of your personal information.
1. IP addresses - Origin of website visitors may be recorded for IT security and system diagnostic purposes. The information may also be used to increase website performance or analysis.
2. Cookies - Although most browsers mechanically accept cookies; On some of our web sites, a notification banner will appear requiring your consent to collect cookies. If you do not agree, your system will not be tracked for our marketing-related activities.
3. Web beacons – TRAVELS ON CLICK uses web beacons to track the usefulness of third-party websites that we use to gather total visitor statistics, track recruiting or marketing services, and manage cookies.
4. Location-based tools – We collect and use the geographical location of your device to provide you with information regarding our services based on your geographic location.
You have the subsequent rights when we use your personal data
- To access the personal data held by us
- To have your personal data corrected, for our records
- To opt out of receiving services related communications, at any time
- To restrict or object to the processing of personal data
- To receive a copy of the personal data which you have provided to TRAVELS ON CLICK
- To withdraw your consent, you provided earlier to use your personal data
If case, you have a query or want to exercise your rights, please speak to the person you usually deal with at TRAVELS ON CLICK.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- Please be advised that service fee paid towards the visa application process is non-refundable in case of a cancellation or non-issuance.
BOOKINGS THAT INVOlVE THIRD-PARTY
- Any delay or cancellation on Travel on Click’s part is refundable. However, any booking(s) delayed or cancelled by a third-party, are non-refundable.
SERVICE & AMENDMENT FEES
- Travels on Clicks reserves the right to charge an additional service fee for any additional services rendered, such as cancellation requests or changes to your booking. An amendment fee may be levied for any change(s) to the confirmed itinerary and/or booking.
BARRED USES OF OUR SITE
Whether you are a visitor or registered user, you must comply with our Terms of Services and use our website for lawful purposes only. No visitor or registered user should use the website for (without limitation) -
- Fraudulent activities,
- Activities which breache any applicable law or regulation, be it national or international
- Any action which may cause or result in harm to a child under 18 years of age
- Sending unsolicited advertising or spam,
- Reproducing, selling our website or its contents in breach of our terms of website use;
- Knowingly introducing to our site, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, code or program which are technologically harmful
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to our site, our server or database of TRAVELS ON CLICK;
- Attacking TRAVELS ON CLICK website via a ‘denial-of-service attack
CONTRIBUTING AND INTERACTING
TRAVELS ON CLICK website may offer users the facilities to upload details, content or other material. While using these facilities, please ensure that any contribution or interaction is, accurately truthful, signifies your truthful opinion, and does not breach any applicable law/regulation. In addition, any contribution must not include any material which (without limitation):-
- is offensive, obscene, attacking, or hateful;
- is, or refers to material which is, sexually explicit;• encourages violence, illegal activity or any type of discrimination;
- encourages violence, illegal activity or any type of discrimination;
- invades any other person’s copyright, database right or trademark;
- threatens, harasses, letdowns, embarrasses, upsets any other person;
- is likely to deceive any person;
- invades another’s privacy or cause inconvenience or unease to any person;
- is used to impersonate any person’s identity, or to misrepresent your identity; or
- gives the impression that the material comes from us, if this is not the case.
BREACHES OF THIS POLICY
- Breach of our acceptable usage policy will be dealt with in the same way as breach of our Terms of Services. We reserve the right to take any action we judiciously consider suitable, including curbing your use of our site and/or taking legal action against you. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by any breach of this acceptable usage policy. Please check this page regularly, as TRAVELS ON CLICK may revise this acceptable usage policy at any time.
Customers do not have the right of cancellation unless such rights are provided by the individual third-party providers under their terms & conditions (which are provided to the customers prior to booking). In the event of cancellation or partial cancellation of a booking, charges may be imposed by the applicable third-party providers. Please refer to the terms & conditions communicated in the booking process for details. Wherever a cancellation affects more than one person on the booking, a standard cancellation charge will be applicable in respect of each person in the booking. If the Travels on Click customer does not show up at the departure of the trip, refunds will only be due to the customer as mentioned in the booking process. If customers wish to cancel a part of a booking, and if such cancellation is permitted by the relevant third-party provider, then a cancellation administration fee by Travels on Click will apply; in addition to any fees charged by the third-party provider. Travels on Click reserves the right to cancel customer bookings; in the case of non-receipt of full payment for the booking or levy applicable cancellation fee.
- Cancellations can be made for all your bookings including - flights, holiday packages, accommodations etc. by contacting Travels on Click team on the following -
- Contact Number: +971-4875620
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org